Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
730 Riverbend Blvd, Longwood
UPDATED 4 Bedroom 2 Bathroom pool home is Sweetwater Oaks. Amazing open kitchen with farmhouse sink, soft-close cabinetry, and pullouts in pantry. Remodeled bathrooms with dual sinks, solid surface counters, and hardwood cabinetry. Split floor plan with master off kitchen and guest rooms down doored hallway. Double entrance to guest bathroom for pool guests. Engineered hardwood in main living areas, carpeting in bedrooms and porcelain tile in bathrooms and laundry room. AC replaced in 2009, roof replaced in 2010, replumbed in 2014. Fenced back yard.
- MLS® #O5819331
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,136
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDock, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Faces Rear
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market2
- Address730 Riverbend Blvd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Oaks Sec 18
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Stilt Home, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeAccredited Buyers Representative Orlando Llc
Listing information courtesy of Accredited Buyers Representative Orlando Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:45am EST.