Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2217 Taylor Creek Ct, Kissimmee
A beautiful like new home, huge corner fenced lot & less than 2 years old, offers a much desired floor plan, open concept, loaded with builder/owner upgrades galore! Enter this 3 bed, 2 bath + den which can be used as a home gym or home office, or a 4th bedroom with closet, you will immediately be impressed by the 8' 6" ceilings & open floor plan, with the Gourmet kitchen to the great room featuring a large functional island. The great room is large with dining space which includes an atrium door leading out to the back patio area. The kitchen features marble look quartz counter-tops, farm sink, stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinets & pendant lighting. The kitchen is open to the dining room and living room creating the perfect living and entertainment space. Very spacious master bedroom features an on-suite master bath with tub & large walk in shower, adjacent large walk-in closet, and a private water closet. The laundry room was added as an extra and includes plenty of convenient working space, and access to the master closet. The oversize 2 car garage is also a spacious bonus. The sliding triple glass doors open to create the indoor/ outdoor lifestyle you’ve been looking for, and you’ll find a large covered lanai, and fully fence back garden area. Sits in the heart of a beautiful manicured community complete with pool & amenities, and quiet for families & friends. Other features throughout the home are tile in all living areas & master, with carpet in 2 bedrooms, marble windowsills throughout the home, additional recessed lighting, and a fully fenced backyard.
- MLS® #O5819158
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,116
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Dog Run, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market254
- Address2217 Taylor Creek Ct
- AreaKissimmee / Poinciana
- SubdivisionWaterview Ph 2b
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34758
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryReedy Creek Elem (K 5)
- MiddleHorizon Middle
- HighPoinciana High School
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Carioti
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Carioti.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 3rd, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.