Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
485 Burnt Tree Ln, Apopka
PRICE REDUCTION!!! LOCATION is KEY!!!! Look no further you are home! This COZY country yet in city limits home has 1/4 acres worth of property. Large entertaining space right next to the 9ft inground pool, mature landscaping. You will also enjoy the beautiful screened Lanai together with the mature trees. Interior offers New Stainless steel appliances, Cider closets, wood burning FIRE PLACE, indoor Laundry room, wood floors throughout the home. The right side of the home was recently used as a mother in law suite. The appliances in that side of the home will remain if the purchaser desires them. The stovetop will not convey. The room that is currently used as an office has a built in Murphy bed for your guest convenience. The roof was recently inspected and sealed. It has a 5 Year warranty transferrable to the next home owners. The home was re-plumbed in 2016. Pool was resurfaced in 2016 and the septic draining field was replaced in 2008. This home is minutes from 414, 434 and many shopping centers. Wekiva park is also close proximity for those that enjoy the outdoor living restaurants, Clay Elementary, and the upcoming Apopka City Center.
- MLS® #O5818902
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,868
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, City View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market30
- Address485 Burnt Tree Ln
- SubdivisionBent Oak Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeLa Rosa Realty Horizons Llc
Listing information courtesy of La Rosa Realty Horizons Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:45am EST.