Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2019 Piedmont Park Blvd., Apopka
Move In Ready home in the sought after and established Piedmont Park community. This well maintained home is located on a quiet, wooded, landscaped lot. It features 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with 1324 sq ft of living space. The home has a split floorplan and is bright and spacious. Other features include a breakfast area in kitchen, laminate floors in kitchen, dining room and family room. The roof was replaced in 2005, A/C is 2007 but just serviced and in great working condition. A nice open patio is perfect for outdoor entertaining and overlooks a fenced backyard. The home is conveniently located near major highways and downtown Apopka. This home is perfect for first time buyers. It’s a must see!!
- MLS® #O5818850
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,324
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market3
- Address2019 Piedmont Park Blvd.
- SubdivisionPiedmont Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLakeville Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Select
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 7:45pm EST.