Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Stone Gate N, Longwood
Gorgeous Lake Rice waterfront property with lake privilege access, canoeing & kayaking. Very desirable location off of Markham Woods Road, nestled on 2.04 acres on land and water. This is your tropical Florida paradise! This beautiful ranch style home has 2,428 sq ft under air and 3,132 sq ft total. This is truly a 'resort-style' home that features a huge free-form pool with ample decking and a robust 100' arbor, for entertaining, surrounded by mature oaks and tropical landscaping. See the 3 hand carved bears that climb the arbor just for fun! Did I mention the FULL SIZE GRAND GAZEBO with power and surround sound? This home features two oversize bedrooms and two full baths. An office/den can also easily be converted to a 3rd bedroom. Hardwood floors adorn the HUGE dual level living room/family room and the master bedroom as well. The luxurious master bath features a large marble garden tub with separate shower. The gas fireplace with floor to ceiling river stone, dares you to tell the difference to a wood burning fire on a cool winter night! Roof was recently replaced in January, 2016, A/C in October, 2015 and re-piped in February, 2017. Double pane windows. Plenty of space for at least 10 vehicles in driveway! 3 oversize workshops/sheds with electric and one with A/C! 22x30 garage with ample room to move around and includes a separate laundry room. This beautifully maintained home is in great condition. Peaceful neighborhood. Appraisal is available on site that was conducted on October 1st. Come see it!
- MLS® #O5818389
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,428
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewHilly, In City Limits, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeSelective Realty Group Llc
- Address7 Stone Gate N
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Range, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater, Water Filtration System, Water Purifier, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesDecorative, Gas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market3
Listing information courtesy of Selective Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 10:59am EST.