Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1315 Hickory Dr, Longwood
First time to the market, this is an exciting and rare opportunity to own a 2 acre property on spring-fed Lake Brantley. This private and shady retreat welcomes you with a long private driveway leading to an enchanting, completely remodeled custom dream home. There is plenty of room for your boat, toys and cars with the spacious 4+ car side-entry garage. Launch your boat and ski on one of the most desirable lakes in Central Florida. The Upscale Hickory Hill neighborhood is a PRIME location on the lake with easy access to main roads, walking distance to Lake Brantley High School and deeded lake access through the gated canal. This one-owner home, was built with quality in 1984, has been lovingly cared for over the years and has been completely renovated from top to bottom over the past few years including new roof, plumbing, a/c units, pool resurfacing, kitchen, baths, gorgeous wood flooring, newly refaced stone fireplace, new landscaping sprinkler system and much, more. This 2 acre beautifully landscaped lot has a charming wooded area in front of the home and an exquisite open view of the lake from every room in the house. The sparkling, deep 40,000 gallon pool has a new pool auto-cleaner and pump. You always feel a breeze from the lake and the Eastern lake exposure spoils you with beautiful sunrises, and gorgeous glowing skies at dusk. Sit on your 32 foot back porch and take in the spectacular view that only a water front perspective can offer. You will fall in love. Schedule your private viewing today!
- MLS® #O5818174
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,841
- Year Built1984
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDock, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flag Lot, In County, Lot - Irregular, Level, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Diving Board
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market3
- Address1315 Hickory Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionHickory Hill
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryForest City Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 10:45pm EST.