Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
519 Wexdon Ct, Lake Mary
This beautiful home in desirable Grenwood Lakes community is ready for you to move in! The home id located in a Cul-de-sac and it is in proximity to Lake Mary Schools, Public library and Community Park. This split floor plan enjoys plenty of natural light and vaulted ceilings. The kitchen features a separate breakfast nook and brand NEW stainless appliances. Open space concept makes the area great for entertaining and gathering. Master bedroom has sliding doors leading to the patio, walk-in closet and a large master bathroom with separate shower and Jacuzzi tub. Screened patio opens to an Over sized Backyard that offers privacy- expansive site and easy access to walking/biking trails. The home was recently refreshed with NEW paint, blinds, ceiling fans, window screens. The 2 car garage was recently upgraded with a NEW Hurricane grade garage door. For peace of mind, the owners are providing 1 year HOME WARRANTY!
- MLS® #O5818052
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,522
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Greenbelt, Street Dead-End, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
- Address519 Wexdon Ct
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionGreenwood Lakes Unit D-3c
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market2
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:59am EST.