Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
672 Riverpark Cir, Longwood
Springs Landing is a highly desirable community in the Markham Woods corridor. This home is meticulously maintained. Upon entering the foyer there is a formal living room w/large picture window and L shape dining. Owners retreat is spacious with newer updated bath. Family room and kitchen are the heart of the home. Newer updated kitchen features custom maple cabinetry w/ginger glaze, pull out shelves, granite counters, stone back splash, under cabinet lighting and buffet area. French door opens to the patio. Separate breakfast space that overlooks the family room with fireplace and window seat. The 4th bdrm has double doors and is currently an office. There is a pool bath. Sliders open from dining, master and 3rd bdrm onto patio. Loads of storage in the laundry room with 3rd bath . Entertain on your large lanai with brick pavers overlooking the sparkling screened pool and private yard. The following have been replaced: roof w/2 skylights, HVAC, Low E double pane energy 4 star windows and sliders, re-plumbed, tile floors, kitchen/baths have been remodeled, newer pool interior and brick pavers. Termite bond. Only Living and Dining drapes convey. Springs Landing is a family oriented community with pool, clubhouse, playground and tennis courts. Excellent schools. You will not be disappointed when showing this beautiful home.
- MLS® #O5817361
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,652
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market7
- Address672 Riverpark Cir
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSprings Landing Unit 3
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:45am EST.