Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
968 Moss Tree Pl, Longwood
Executive style home on an oversized lot in the highly desirable gated community of Longwood Club. This private oasis sits in a quiet cul-de-sac and offers awesome views of a conservation area. Lush trees and vegetation frame the large yard to create the feel of a tropical getaway. The expansive 20’ ceilings are sure to impress with upper windows that fill the living areas with an extraordinary array of light that flows into the updated kitchen with granite countertops and tons of cabinet space. The chef in the family is sure to enjoy the views of the pool as they create their masterpiece. After a nice relaxing evening, it’s time to retreat the master bedroom that features a large walk-in closet and recently updated bathroom with jetted Jacuzzi tub and large walk-in shower. The main level also offers an additional bedroom with hardwood floors and updated bath, perfect for guests. Upstairs you will find three additional bedrooms, with one featuring a private bathroom. Don’t worry if you work from home or need a craft area there is a space for that as well in the private office/bonus room. This home offers several additional features such as two recently installed multi-zone A/C units along with a new washer/dryer, a new dishwasher, new Samsung refrigerator and *NEW ROOF*. The two-car garage and large brick driveway make parking an ease. This house is sure to be the perfect place for your growing family to call home. *3D Virtual Tour!*
- MLS® #O5816667
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,064
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Park, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Cul-de-sac, Lot - Oversized
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market78
- Address968 Moss Tree Pl
- AreaLongwood East
- SubdivisionLongwood Club
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32750
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeBrewer Realty Group
Listing information courtesy of Brewer Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 8:30am EST.