Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
107 Autumn Dr, Longwood
THE TOWN HOME YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AT THE PRICE YOU WANT! Charming 3-Bedroom SINGLE STORY TOWN HOME in the highly sought-after GATED, SPRINGS neighborhood. This END UNIT has the MOST POPULAR LAYOUT with an OPEN FLOOR PLAN, OPEN KITCHEN, VAULTED CEILINGS and LARGER LOT. GREAT OPPORTUNITY to MAKE IT YOUR OWN by adding your personal style and finishes! If you like sunlit rooms, the wonderfully light and bright open-concept kitchen and family room feature expansive glass sliding doors to a sunny courtyard. Step through the front door and you're greeted with an EXPANSIVE GREAT ROOM with vaulted ceilings, WOOD FLOORS, a WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE. This house is perfect for entertaining; a wall of French doors open from the the spacious living and dining room onto a wide patio. Soaring vaulted ceilings continue into the master bedroom with French doors to your private, screened patio. Located in one of Longwood's best kept secrets, this incredible community is in a GREAT SCHOOL ZONE and has tennis, pickle-ball and basketball courts, horse stables, a playground, pools, RV and boat storage, fitness and sauna facilities as well as a clubhouse. You and your family can feel secure with 24-hour manned security. Enjoy an active lifestyle, meander through the tranquil walking trails and fall in love with the with the crystal-clear spring, beach, & wildlife habitat. PRICED TO SELL- WON'T LAST LONG!
- MLS® #O5816626
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,898
- Year Built1978
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Gated Community, Stable(s), Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market39
- Address107 Autumn Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSpreading Oak Village Rev Blk B
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 2:14am EST.