Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1634 Hull Cir, Orlando
Stunning modern home nestled in the Hourglass District offers an abundance of curb appeal, symmetrical architectural designs, and unique features that will leave you in awe. Lush Florida native landscaping dispenses plenty of curb appeal. Step inside to a neutral wall palette, warm wood flooring, and an open layout ideal for entertaining. Sliding frosted glass doors offers privacy and allowing natural light to stream through. The breakfast bar offers seating for 6 and is perfect for engaging with guests while you cook. The galley style kitchen is well equipped with matching KitchenAid appliances, subway tile, farmhouse sink, along with quartz and butcher block counters. A dedicated laundry room supplies storage and a washer and dryer set. Wood flooring is carried throughout the master bedroom and second bedroom with considerable sized closets and private decks. Modern meets functionality in the full size bathroom with highlights including a walk-in shower with subway tile and a rain showerhead. Ceiling height windows allow natural light to flow through and the oversized vanity has a liberal amount of storage. Step outside to your backyard oasis and feel like you have been transformed to another place! Add your furniture to the new paver patio. Enjoy the sounds of your water feature while the fenced backyard delivers the ultimate privacy from neighbors. Take a stroll around the Hourglass Park or check out the local businesses with dining, lifestyle activities, and entertainment just a short bike ride away.
- MLS® #O5816267
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,188
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market14
- Address1634 Hull Cir
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionPember Terrace
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryKaley Elem
- MiddleHoward Middle
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeThe Hope Group
Listing information courtesy of The Hope Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.