Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14742 Tanja King Blvd, Orlando
Welcome to this stunning 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bathroom, custom pool home located in the wonderful community of Avalon Park. The welcoming front porch is a perfect place to meet your neighbors. Beautiful Acacia hardwood floors throughout the entire home. Amazing kitchen that features stainless steel refrigerator, gas range, double oven, farmhouse sink and glass door pantry. Double stack marble countertop with marble backsplash. Two master suites on the first floor. One includes spacious master bathroom featuring marble vanity sinks, marble floors, walk-in shower and jetted bathtub. Wood floor staircase leads up to three large bedrooms. Backyard has spectacular pool and hot tub with pond view. Avalon Park has an array of amenities including ball fields, park, playground, bike trails, and community pool. Short drive to shopping, SR 408 and Waterford Lakes shopping. Zillow Inc., an affiliate of Seller, holds a real estate license in this state.
- MLS® #O5815937
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,481
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market13
- Address14742 Tanja King Blvd
- AreaOrlando/Alafaya/Waterford Lakes
- SubdivisionAvalon Park Village 6
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32828
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Built in Features
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryAvalon Elem
- MiddleAvalon Middle
- HighTimber Creek High
- Listing OfficeExp Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:45am EDT.