Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2579 San Tecla St #109, Orlando
IMMACULATE 2 Bed, 2 bath, with study/den/flex space (could easily be converted to a 3rd bedroom), 1536 htd sqft, METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED home that is TRULY MOVE-IN READY! Ideally located at the end of a dead-end street with pond and pool views. Open-concept floor plan allows for a modern, light and bright feel! Fresh paint throughout! Home boasts new Engineered Flooring in all the Bedrooms, seamlessly matching the Engineered Hardwoods in the common areas. Ceramic tile in all the wet areas. NO CARPET ANYWHERE in this home! Kitchen includes a brand-new Microwave (August 2019) and new Range and Stainless-Steel Refrigerator (2017). Master Bedroom is large enough to accommodate even your biggest furniture. Second Bedroom is off the main living areas for added privacy. Office/Flex room gives you even more living and working space. RESORT STYLE Amenities in Stonebridge are SECOND TO NONE this side of Disney! Huge Pool, modern Fitness Center/Gym and eloquent Landscaping are just some of the features of this MAINTENANCE FREE Community. You can enjoy playing tennis on your own Tennis Courts! There is even a Park for the little ones as well. Located just minutes from Universal Studios, shops, restaurants, and department stores on Highway 50. A short drive to I-4, SR 429, and International Drive. Less than a half-hour drive to Disney, SeaWorld, Downtown Orlando, the Orlando Airport, and major highways. Some of Florida’s Finest Beaches are just an hour away! THIS home is an ABSOLUTE MUST SEE!
- MLS® #O5815891
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,536
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market4
- Address2579 San Tecla St #109
- AreaOrlando/Metrowest/Orlo Vista
- SubdivisionCarriage Homes/stonebridge Com
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32835
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Concrete, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryMetro West Elem
- MiddleChain of Lakes Middle
- HighOlympia High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.