Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1852 Prospect Ave, Orlando
AMAZING! LIKE NEW! 2013 3 STORY, END UNIT TOWNHOME! Upgrades GALORE!! This FOUR bedroom/ 3 1/2 Bath boasts a lovely foyer with porcelain floors leading to a gorgeous wood staircase leading to the main living area. Light, bright & contemporary clean lines throughout this beauty! State of the Art Kitchen with an oversized granite island/breakfast bar, upgraded GE Profile Stainless Steel appliances & glass tile backsplashes! Entertain in your lovely formal dining room or enjoy your morning coffee from your private balcony! Guest suite with full bath located on the first floor, Spacious Master Suite with walk-in closet & 2 additional bedrooms on 3rd floor. Bathrooms complete with floor to ceiling upgraded shower tile, Moen fixtures & quartz countertops. THIS IS A MUST SEE!! Extras include: 2 car garage with tesla charging station, security system & view of Lake Baldwin. ENJOY EVERYTHING Baldwin Park has to offer, within walking distance from your new home!!
- MLS® #O5815870
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,098
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market13
- Address1852 Prospect Ave
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park Rep 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeFannie Hillman & Associates
Listing information courtesy of Fannie Hillman & Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.