Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2609 Cahokia Ct, Kissimmee
Beautiful one-story residence on 1 ACRE! Must see 3D Tour & Video! Wake up and relax every morning while taking a coffee at your breakfast area or relax yourself while enjoying of beautiful sunset views from your front balcony. While entering the home double glass doors lead you to a foyer area with elegant ceramic tile floors throughout all the main areas, ample formal living room, high ceilings, formal dining room and great room with French doors which connect you to a cozy covered lanai and screened pool deck area, where you may entertain family and friend on your own personal oasis. This property offers classic split plan of two bedrooms and one bathroom located on the right side of the home and master suite facing west on left side of the residence. Ample Master suite with double walk in closet, master bathroom with dual sink, tub with separate shower and linen closet. This well-maintained property offers brand new roof October 2019, new water heater, new a/c condenser. Ample kitchen with breakfast bar. Separate laundry room next to the kitchen. Ample driveway, beautiful landscaped, fruit trees, shed storage. Pay no water bills! Reverse osmosis water filter system. Amazing location walking distance to retail stores, just off Boggy Creek Rd, close distance to Orlando International Airport, Lake Nona Medical & Sport City, FL 417, FL Turnpike, world renowned and recognized theme parks and more. The home is in move in condition and being Sold As-Is. One Year Home Warranty is offered with sale.
- MLS® #O5815771
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,374
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPrivate, Public, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market31
- Address2609 Cahokia Ct
- SubdivisionCountry Downs Unit 01
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEast Lake Elem
- MiddleNeptune Middle (6-8)
- HighGateway High School (9 12)
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp.
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 1:31pm EST.