Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
182 Parsons Rd, Longwood
Drive up to this magnificent home and immediately notice the oversized lot situated on over an acre of private grounds. As you enter through the front door, get swept away with a gorgeous open floorplan with tons of natural light flowing in! There are an abundance of upgrades in this incredible home starting with wood tile though out allowing the home to appear even more expansive!! Kitchen has 42 inch shaker style cabinets with a complimenting upgraded waterfall quartz on center island and brand new Stainless Steel appliance including double oven and wine fridge, making it a breeze to cook in style for family or guests. The Main living area is a showstopping space to relax complete with an accent wall of warm tones of shiplap wood and a beautiful electric fireplace! Guest bedrooms are ample in size along with an office/ Den to rear of home. Master retreat is grand in size and allows for a an extra sitting or resting spot. Master bathroom is equally impressive with elegant complimenting tilework in shower! Step outside to a huge lanai overlooking the sparkling pool and spa recently resurfaced and outside summer kitchen/ pool bar complete with granite for weekend gatherings! As an added bonus, a guest house awaits on this premium and secluded lot! New Roof! Get all the benefits of living in Longwood and feel like you are living in the country! Great schools and easy commute throughout Orlando!
- MLS® #O5815245
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,221
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Electricity Connected, Private
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Off Street, Open, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market46
- Address182 Parsons Rd
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWoodlands Elementary
- MiddleMarkham Woods Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:00am EST.