Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Apopka
Location, location, location! This immaculately-kept home is in the sought-after Bent Oak beautifully tree-lined community. This home is move-in ready and full of newer updates including architectual shingle roof, stainless steel appliances, exterior and interior paint, gorgeous real wood floors, slate, large porcelain tile, imported stone counter tops & backsplash, double vanities, modern water-saver toilets, modern lighting and ceiling fans, LED lighting, and more! The roomy air-conditioned enclosed bonus room is perfect for a study or more entertaining space. Enjoy the real wood-burning fire place on those brisk nights. No right side neighbor. 20 minutes to downtown, around the corner from tons of shopping, restaurants, Clay Elementary, Wekiva Springs Park, and the upcoming Apopka City Center. Get ready to make memories with plenty of room for gatherings and fun times. The large serene backyard is perfect for a large pool, outdoor kitchen, additional square footage, or leave as a natural oasis. Don't miss this wonderful home. Lender-paid closing costs also available on this home.
- MLS® #O5815196
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,820
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeHomexpo Realty Inc
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Slate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market53
Listing information courtesy of Homexpo Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 1:00pm EST.