Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8514 Amber Oak Dr, Orlando
BEAUTIFUL, UPDATED Home on Oversized .38 Acre Lot, Zoned for Top-Rated WINTER PARK SCHOOLS! Located on a Tree-Canopy Lined Street in Popular Millers Cove, this 4 BR, 3 BA home has Volume Ceilings Throughout & an Updated Kitchen w/ Brand New Granite Counters, New Laminate ‘Wood-Look’ Flooring in Living Areas & New Carpeting in BRs. Also features a New Roof (2018) & Newer appliances. Striking features include the CURVED GLASS WALL Overlooking the Huge Florida Rm as well as the BEAUTIFUL COFFERED TREY CEILINGS in the Dining Rm! You’ll love the light & bright split floor plan w/ its unique rounded corners throughout! The spacious kitchen features Granite counters, a built-in desk & a breakfast nook w/ a glass wall overlooking the Florida Rm! The kitchen opens to the Family Rm featuring a wood-burning Fireplace. The oversized Master BR has huge walk in closets & a spa-like Master Bath w/ dual sinks, a Jetted Tub & a separate shower! This home is great for entertaining, w/ several rooms overlooking the large enclosed Florida Rm which is under Air & Heat & has windows overlooking the private back yard. As a bonus, there’s a beautiful 300-year old Live Oak tree on the property & access to the community fishing pier is right across the street!. Roof replaced in 2018 w/ high-quality 50-year architectural shingles! Great location 15 min. to UCF, the Research Park or Full Sail & only 15 min. to Downtown Winter Park, Downtown Orlando or the Airport! Quick access to the 417 & SR’s 426 & 436 for easy commuting anywhere!
- MLS® #O5815011
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,257
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market202
- Address8514 Amber Oak Dr
- AreaOrlando/Union Park/University Area
- SubdivisionMillers Cove
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32817
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLakemont Elem
- MiddleMaitland Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:44pm EDT.