Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
565 Webster St, Lake Mary
This Lake Mary home is simply stunning! As you drive up the driveway and pull into the oversized garage, you'll immediately feel at home. The home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and is just over 2,700 sqft of completely renovated living space. The kitchen features beautiful cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The formal dining room is located just off the kitchen and is large enough to host big family dinners. The family room opens up to the kitchen and breakfast nook area and contains a beautiful double sided fireplace that separates the family room from the formal living room. French doors open up from the family room and kitchen area to the back screened in patio. Enjoy relaxing with family or entertaining guests in your private backyard oasis. No HOA! Close to all major highways, SunRail, shopping and dining. Zoned for Lake Mary Elementary, Greenwood Lakes Middle and Lake Mary High.
- MLS® #O5814849
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,750
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market197
- Address565 Webster St
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionLake Bingham Estates
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Granite, Marble
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.