Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
245 Oakhurst St, Altamonte Springs
Beautiful, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with 2-car garage nestled among mature oak trees on over 1/4 acre of land. Great room offers full height stone fireplace and cathedral ceilings. Split floor plan design with open, formal dining room and sliding glass doors that open to the fully-fenced back yard. Master bedroom has updated bathroom with walk-in shower. Kitchen is spacious with all appliances. Dining room and bedroom 3 have custom light fixtures! Custom-built climbing wall and play set in backyard are included (though removable, if desired). All situated on a low-traffic, dead-end street.
- MLS® #O5814757
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,751
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage Realty
- Address245 Oakhurst St
- AreaAltamonte Springs East
- SubdivisionWest Altamonte Heights Sec 3
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32701
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market49
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Heritage Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 3:45am EST.