Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1501 Lake Shore Dr, Orlando
Reduced Price! Tucked away in this exclusive neighborhood, this Rose Isle charmer is a must see. This Clayton Construction mid-century home affords quick access to all that our great city has to offer. Close proximity to downtown Orlando/Winter Park, Orlando Science Center, Florida Hospital plus a quick commute to I-4. 1501 Lake Shore Dr. is situated on .41 acres and driving by you'll notice the expansive front lawn and its charming curb appeal. This Brittany style home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one is a Jack and Jill). A large living room with a fireplace is enhanced with natural light and views of the outdoor living space/ pool area. The kitchen has plenty of granite counter top work space for the home chef plus a breakfast bar. The kitchen also features beautiful Florida pine beams, custom wood cabinetry and a brick wood burning fireplace . A 3rd pool bathroom and laundry room can be found off of the kitchen. The air conditioned 2 car garage provides built in storage space to keep your items organized. An air conditioned bonus room (off the garage) has plenty of closet space and natural light. This flex space can be used as an office, work out/yoga studio or a game room that you can enjoy watching your favorite sports team(s) while working in the garage workshop. A backyard oasis awaits you offering privacy, peace and tranquility. Whether you want to keep cool under the California porch, garden or have weekend barbecues by the pool; this backyard offers plenty of space for everyone to enjoy.
- MLS® #O5814744
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,572
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market23
- Address1501 Lake Shore Dr
- AreaOrlando/Colonial Town
- SubdivisionRose Isle Sec 06
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32803
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryAudubon Park Elem
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Classic
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Classic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.