Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8010 Schelling St, Orlando
Welcome Home! This ever so Charming & Cozy Home is situated in the Rapidly Growing Community of Laureate Park in Lake Nona’s Medical City. This Versatile Floorplan Features 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, a Loft, and an Oversized 2 Car Garage. As you enter the home you will find Beautiful Engineered Hardwood Floors with High Ceilings and Tons of Natural Light. Your Spacious & Private Master is tucked away on the 1st floor and has a large Walk In Closet to store all of your essentials. Your ensuite features double sinks with granite counters, lots of storage, a soaking tub, & a shower. You will enjoy entertaining your family & friends in the Open Concept Living, Kitchen, & Dining Room combo. Cook up a feast in your new Kitchen which has Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Light Shaker Style Cabinets, & an Extended Buffet area with Extra Cabinets and Countertop Space. Just off the kitchen is a spacious Walk In Laundry Room for extra storage & a utility sink. Head Upstairs and you’ll find a Loft with French Doors leading to a small Balcony, Two more Bedrooms, & a Full Bathroom. Enjoy a cup of coffee or dinner on your Covered & Screened in Lanai. Kick the ball around or watch the dogs run around in your Fully Fenced in Backyard. Last but not least, this home comes with a driveway & a spacious two car garage! Walking Distance to Canvas Restaurant & Market, LP Fit, & Community Pool. Minutes from MCO, Lake Nona Town Center, Schools, & more! Monthly HOA includes Basic Cable & up to 1 gig of Internet.
- MLS® #O5814643
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,016
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Fiber Optics, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Dock, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Park, Playground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAlley Access, Covered, Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market24
- Address8010 Schelling St
- AreaOrlando/Airport/Alafaya/Lake Nona
- SubdivisionLaureate Park Ph 2a
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32827
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaureate Park Elementary
- MiddleLake Nona Middle School
- HighLake Nona High
- Listing OfficeArmel Real Estate Inc
Listing information courtesy of Armel Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:14pm EDT.