Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14338 Sports Club Way, Orlando
Located on a beautifully landscaped lot on the 9th hole of Hunter’s Creek Golf Course, prepare to be impressed with the open feeling of this lovely home in the desirable gated community of Sandhill Trace! TOUR THE HOUSE WITH THE VIDEO TOUR LINK. Featuring RICH WOOD FLOORING in the formal living/dining room as you enter the front door, you’ll begin to imagine game nights & fun dinners with friends in the space. Step in to the adjacent kitchen where 42” wood cabinets, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, ELEGANT GRANITE & tile backsplash adorn the OPEN KITCHEN which overlooks the large family room and COVERED PATIO, so you’ll always feel part of the action. Step out to the sparkling HEATED POOL, and enjoy relaxing on your screened-in lanai as you enjoy the views of the greens, or watch the sunset. Later, retreat to the MASTER SUITE, where king size furniture is right at home! Plus with a LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET, DUAL SINK VANITY, and separate SHOWER and SOAKING TUB, you’ll feel like the king/queen of your castle. Two other bedrooms surround a nice bathroom with shower/tub combo. Other home features include: new double-paned windows (2014), roof (2015), new washer & dryer, and a transferrable termite bond. Plus the location is supreme! Hunters Creek is located just minutes from the airport, theme parks, The Loop shopping district, and was voted one of the top places to live in the USA because of the master planned parks, playgrounds, basketball, tennis, picnic areas, and seasonal events that Hunters Creek is famous for!
- MLS® #O5814624
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,762
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewGolf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market51
- Address14338 Sports Club Way
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- SubdivisionHunters Creek Tr 125
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryEndeavor Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage 2 Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage 2 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 11:45am EDT.