Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10936 High Bush Ct, Orlando
Absolutely DAZZLING DESIGNER SHOWCASE WATERFRONT HOME boasts a gorgeous GRANITE ISLAND KITCHEN with rich ESPRESSO CABINETRY, TILED BACKSPLASH, WALK-IN PANTRY & STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES! WOW! This IMPECCABLE, High Efficiency "ENERGY STAR" HOME also features extensive ceramic tile, soft bull nose corners, ELEGANT WROUGHT IRON STAIR RAILINGS and an amazing 2nd floor BONUS LIVING AREA, BEDROOM & FULL BATH ideal for GUESTS or IN-LAW SUITE! A Grand Master Retreat awaits... with sitting area, sizable walk-in closet and a lavish bath with striking DOUBLE-TIERED GRANITE VANITY, LARGE SHOWER ENCLOSURE & SOAKER TUB! Backyard relaxing and entertaining doesn't get much better... with a COVERED LANAI, EXPANSIVE STONE PAVERS & ADDITIONAL BBQ PATIO -- all in a picturesque, professionally landscaped waterfront setting! LIKE NEW! BRAND NEW PLUSH CARPETING & MOVE-IN-READY! Much more! WOODLAND LAKES PRESERVE is a highly coveted, GATED COMMUNITY that’s been carved out of dense timberland and teems with natural wildlife, glistening ponds & fountain lakes! Totally enjoy the RESORT-STYLE POOL, CABANA & PLAYGROUND FUN …all which makes this EXCITING OWNERSHIP OPPORTUNITY impossible to beat! Perfectly located with nearby Waterford Lakes Towne Center shopping, dining, downtown Orlando, UCF, airport and easy highway access! HURRY TODAY and experience this exceptional home and lifestyle… for tomorrow may be TOO LATE!
- MLS® #O5814585
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,550
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Listing OfficeReal Living R E Solutions
- Address10936 High Bush Ct
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionWoodland Lakes Preserve Un Ph 03
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market8
Listing information courtesy of Real Living R E Solutions.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.