Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10330 Royal Cypress Way, Orlando
Truly One of a KIND! Highly desired 'Robellini' by Toll Brothers in Royal Cypress Preserve. Private Gated Community with boat ramp/dock, gorgeous clubhouse & community pool overlooking South Lake. Owners have a paradise here on this oversized .44 acre lot overlooking Conservation land to the rear & water views on the side. Privacy abounds along with easy maintenance. HOA cares for the lawn and shrubs! Resort-like living! This home is a visual and habitable haven! Once inside, the beautiful high grade finishes flirt with your senses: Porcelain tile floors, crown molding, architectural detail, stunning staircase with wood/wrought iron custom detail. The Dining Room has a Butler’s Den for ease of serving. Dining room has an elegant coffered ceiling. Beyond is a relaxing gathering room with gas fireplace & television display overlooking the paradise pool setting & the Cook’s kitchen complete with Jenn-Air double convection ovens, gas range top and Commercial grade Range Hood. Downstairs Master Suite RETREAT IS SWEET! Sitting area, Tray Ceiling, Huge Walk-in Closet, 2 Vanities & an electronic shower SMART System… WOW. Upstairs is another WOW… Huge Bonus/Media Room with incredible wet bar & fridge. Entertain yourselves or others. STEP Outside and enjoy the DISNEY FIREWORKS & VIEWS! BEDROOMS and Baths are sure to please. SMART home System, Termite Bond, In Wall Pest Control, Ozonator pool 32x17 with waterfall & fire bowls. You will love the Lanai with Summer Kitchen fully equipped! The Pool Deck is spectacular.
- MLS® #O5814404
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,671
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Dog Run, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Solar Screens, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market21
- Address10330 Royal Cypress Way
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionRoyal Cypress Preserve
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Non Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryCastleview Elementary
- MiddleHorizon West Middle School
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficePremier Sothebys Int'l Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Int'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.