Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7724 Windbreak Rd, Orlando
Highly sought after 1 story, end-unit, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2 car garage Capri floor plan in the desirable & gated Sandpointe in the heart of Dr. Phillips with A rated schools. From the minute you enter your gated & lushly landscaped & irrigated courtyard, you are greeted by a calming waterfall. This immaculate townhome features walk-in closets in all 3 bedrooms, brand new carpet throughout, fresh paint & an updated kitchen with granite counter tops, tile back splash, extra storage cabinets & upgraded light fixtures. The master bath features a jetted garden tub, double vanities & separate shower & bathrooms stalls. Enjoy an evening stroll to Trader Joe's & The Parkside community park which are just around the corner. The Marketplace is located across the street featuring a wide array of shops & restaurants including a Greenwise Publix, Starbucks, Steinmart, Home Goods & Office Depot for your last minute shopping needs. Preview your favorite book at Barnes & Noble, or visit one of the many restaurants on the famous Restaurant Row to curb any craving you may have. Dellagio is just minutes away offering specialty restaurants such as Big Fin Seafood & Fleming's Steakhouse. Sandpointe offers a heated community pool, a fitness studio, Bocce Ball court & double tennis courts. Carefree living at its best in a gated community, with the HOA taking care of the exterior & roof maintenance, all the lawn maintenance plus a termite bond for your peace of mind. All this, at a great value, in an excellent location!
- MLS® #O5814343
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,606
- Year Built1988
- StyleContemporary, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market6
- Address7724 Windbreak Rd
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionSandpointe Twnhs Sec 04
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryDr. Phillips Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 12:45pm EDT.