Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9500 Baycliff Ct, Orlando
This magnificent home, located on a one-third acre corner lot, embraces its screened-in lanai and pool area on three sides in a way that creates a very private courtyard for swimming and family relaxing. Located in desirable Bristol Park minutes from Dr. Phillips' Restaurant Row entertainment district and a six-minute drive to Walt Disney World. The home's interior is as beautiful as its recently painted exterior and manicured landscaping. Remodeled less than three years ago, living areas and bedrooms feature plantation shutters throughout plus Brazilian Koa wood floors and 12-foot ceilings. The dream kitchen includes premium granite counters and stainless appliances, as well as under-counter pull out drawers. An oversized, grade Kitchen-Aid refrigerator and double wall oven make it easy to prepare meals for a large family group. The Master bath features premium granite, glass block windows to let in exterior brightness, a walk-in rimless-glass shower and an adjacent, large walk-in closet. A second bathroom has been remodeled in Italian Carrera marble, custom cabinetry and Kohler fixtures. The third bathroom sports a feature wall in marble and bronze fixtures. Guests staying over? There's an oversize 50-gallon hot water heater and a queen size Murphy bed that converts the fourth bedroom from an office to a guest sleeping area in an instant. Originally a model home for the subdivision.
- MLS® #O5814156
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,914
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing OfficeRealty Hub
- Address9500 Baycliff Ct
- AreaOrlando/Dr. Phillips/Bay Vista
- SubdivisionBristol Park Ph 02
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32836
- InteriorBamboo, Marble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market24
Listing information courtesy of Realty Hub.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.