Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
656 Canyon Stone Cir, Lake Mary
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Beautiful 3 bed / 3 bath two story townhouse with attached 2 car garage located in the gated community of Lake Mary Landings. High ceilings and open concept give this town home an large airy feel. Engineered wood flooring and tile through the downstairs. The kitchen is a dream to cook in with, stainless steel appliances, 42" solid wood cabinets, stone counter tops, and eat in space. Master bedroom has a modern spa like en suite retreat with separate shower and tub. Enjoy the community pool, close to great schools including Seminole State College, dining, shopping, 417 and I-4.
- MLS® #O5814092
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,176
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Private
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Playground, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
- Address656 Canyon Stone Cir
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionLake Mary Landings
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market21
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.