Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
414 Faber Dr, Orlando
WOW! Your home search is over! Come see this beautiful Four bedroom, Two bath home in Azalea Park. From the moment you enter you will be in awe of the fresh paint and beautiful wood laminate floors. There is nothing better than the smell of new, new, new. Clean sleek kitchen. Brand new grey cabinets, Brand new stainless steel appliances, lighting, and fans, ALL INCLUDED! Both bathrooms have been updated with new vanities, mirrors, and lighting. All the bedrooms have large closets and fresh carpet. Master bedroom offers a fabulous walk-in closet. And a private exit to the spacious back patio for a morning cup of coffee. A lovey grape arbor can be found in the backyard just in time for fall. If gardening isn’t your cup of tea this arbor can be converted, the possibilities are endless. Don’t forget the extra-large shed for outdoor storage. The owners have lovingly cared for this home, as you will see in all their remodeling. This home wraps you in a big warm hug, and you instantly feel at ease. Beautiful property that is open and bright. The utility room is large with washer/dryer hook up & extra storage space! See the peaceful setting as you drive down the quiet street. Close to everything: Highways, Shopping, Downtown Orlando, Airport, Work Centers, Schools and Parks. Great schools in the area too, zoned for Azalea Park Elementary, Jackson Middle and Colonial High, just a short drive away. There is also a wonderful play park within minutes of this home. Great for parties or playtime. GREAT beautiful home.
- MLS® #O5813905
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,223
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- RoofOther, Shingle
- Days on Market24
- Address414 Faber Dr
- SubdivisionAzalea Park Sec 21
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32822
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryChickasaw Elem
- MiddleStonewall Jackson Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeBear Team Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Bear Team Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:30am EDT.