Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
610 E Gore St, Orlando
Beautiful, traditional home in Delaney Park just steps from Lake Davis. Upgraded, & tastefully renovated with custom, high-end finishes throughout. Rooms are large, with lots of windows, transoms, french doors, wood floors & detailed mouldings in every room. Huge, eat-in kitchen with 6 burner gas range, seamless copper, Shaw porcelain sink from England, Dacor double convection ovens, stainless appliances & a fabulous integrated SubZero refrigerator/freezer, each with 2 extra refrigerator/freezer drawers, all with high end cabinetry. Living room has fireplace, wood floors and leads to dramatic family room with entire wall of custom built-ins. You'll love the Absolute Sound custom home theatre! Master suite is upstairs with huge bath, Whirlpool, shower & his/hers vanities. Versatile bonus room downstairs could be 2nd master/in-law suite with Murphy bed and stunning private bath overlooking huge free form pool. Plus, it is on an oversized lot on one of the nicest brick streets in the Delaney/Lake Davis neighborhood.
- MLS® #O5813868
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,838
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Street Lights
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Brick
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market6
- Address610 E Gore St
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionThe Mcmahon Sub
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBlankner Elem
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeOlde Town Brokers Inc
Listing information courtesy of Olde Town Brokers Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.