Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3816 Brandy St, Orlando
Beautifully renovated home in the popular Wedgewood Groves neighborhood!. Walk to the exciting and upcoming Hourglass District. Move in ready! Roof and replumbed in 2016. Meticulously maintained. Lovely pond view and lots of privacy with no rear neighbors. Kitchen and baths completely reconfigured with high end finishes. Kitchen has beautiful granite, farm house sink, stainless steel appliances, wine fridge, 2 pantries and breakfast bar. Adjoining laundry room includes newer high end washer dryer and plenty of storage. Spacious 2 car garage with new opener. Huge master suite with vaulted ceilings, huge walk in closet, luxurious rain shower and dual vanities. Entire house has ceramic tile with wood look finish for a seamless modern look. Vaulted ceilings in living/dining combo with tons of windows and natural light. Lovely pond view from almost every room! Guest bath completely renovated and has tub. 3rd bedroom separate from others, no closet but easy to install or add an armoir and most appropriate as a guest room or office. New landscaping, screened in porch, and a completely fenced yard, all this on a quiet dead end street! Beautiful pool, clubhouse, and tennis courts as community amenities. Wonderful and friendly neighbors, many of whom have been in their homes for years. Home has a Ring camera door bell and is well suited for all of your smart home devices! Well located minutes to downtown, Orlando Health, airport, and major highways! This stunning and modern home will not last long!
- MLS® #O5813827
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,226
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesPool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market2
- Address3816 Brandy St
- AreaOrlando/Conway / Belle Isle
- SubdivisionWedgewood Groves Unit 03
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32812
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryConway Elem
- MiddleConway Middle
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeMainframe Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Mainframe Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:14pm EDT.