Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
202 Red Bud Ln, Longwood
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ESTATE HOME WITH SIGNIFICANT ARCHITECTURAL DETAILS LOOK NO FURTHER!!! The Springs, one of Longwood's premier gated communities! The open floor plan has great flexibility and offers a three-way bedroom split. The entry opens to the dramatic great room which features a custom entertainment wall, walls of glass, a fireplace and Schonbek chandelier. In addition to the great room, there are separate dining and gathering spaces and all open to the central kitchen, which has undergone a spectacular renovation. The kitchen features wood-look porcelain tile flooring, granite countertops, a center island with built-in induction cook-top and hood, a wall oven and a microwave. A large eat-in area plus tons of cabinet and counter space. One wing of the home is dedicated to the master bedroom suite and a private office. The master suite features a 17x18 walk-in closet with a dressing area, built-ins and dual baths with separate vanities: one with a walk-in shower and the other with a spa tub. The guest wing offers two bedrooms, each with its en-suite bathroom - the fourth bedroom doubles as a media room with a Murphy bed. This home was re-roofed and re-piped, and the air-conditioners were replaced (2010-2016). It has has a 3 car garage - the 3rd is a tandem bay. The Springs is a private gated community with a spring-fed swimming and recreation area, pool and health spa, tennis facility, basketball court, equestrian facility, and clubhouse.
- MLS® #O5813272
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,698
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Gated Community, Stable(s), Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market234
- Address202 Red Bud Ln
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSprings The Deerwood Estates
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLyman High
- Listing OfficeFlorida One Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Florida One Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.