Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3701 Dunoon Ct, Apopka
IT IS A MUST TO SEE this gorgeous large house in pristine condition, located in a cul-de-sac with a premium lot in the most sought-after Rock Springs Ridge Community. This 5 BR, 3 ½ Bath, 3-Car Garage is a South Hampton Model built by Engle Homes with many upgrades. House is in front of a nature reservation close to the main entrance of RSR. The double door entrance and the volume ceilings welcome you to a scenic view at the backyard with a large space for a pool. The Master BR has a tray ceiling is connected to another smaller room that can be used as an office or baby room. BR is also adjacent to the exceptionally huge screened Lanai, allowing you to enjoy the serenity of nature outdoors. The interior has 14 and 12 foot ceiling all throughout creating more space and better air circulation. The Spray Foam Insulation keeps the house cool and quiet, while the bamboo floors are feet friendly, bamboo thickets are also on the property. The huge kitchen facing the family room has an island, a raised bar countertop, and a separate breakfast nook. This house is close to Wekiva Springs State Park, Kelly Spring Park, and Northwest Recreation Complex. The SR- 429 provides easy commute to Central Florida’s famous attractions such as Disney World, Lego Land, Sea World, Universal Studio, John F Kennedy Space Center, Daytona Int'l Speedway, Daytona USA-NASCAR's, and Central Florida East Coast and is about an hour drive from nearby beaches. Why wait if you can move in now. Bring your offer and let us make it happen!
- MLS® #O5813221
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,126
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesMaintenance Free
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Metered, Bamboo, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market33
- Address3701 Dunoon Ct
- SubdivisionRock Spgs Ridge Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Exhaust Fans
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryRock Springs Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWatson Realty Corp
Listing information courtesy of Watson Realty Corp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.