Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Orlando
ONE OF A KIND EXECUTIVE RESIDENCE in the Award-Winning Community of Hunters Creek! Outstanding Custom Pool Home features upgraded enhancements throughout. Immaculate Condition with a functional layout. Impressive & Architectural Details. Charming Formal Dining & Living Room. This Original Owner, Well-Maintained, Single-Story Home has a Wonderful Split Floor Plan adorned with Custom Made Shutters & Tasteful Wood Finishes. Beautiful Upgraded Stone and Wood Flooring throughout, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, an Office and a Large, Flex Sun/Bonus Room. The Gourmet Kitchen boasts Professional Appliances such as a Six Burner Cooktop, “Miele” Dual Convection Ovens, Microwave, Dishwasher & Steamer along with a “Sub Zero” Double Door Refrigerator, Upgraded Granite countertops, an Island & Spacious Casual Dining Area. Elegant, impressive Master Bedroom offers a Perfect View of the Sparkling Pool & Spa, a Seating Area, Dual Vanities with Custom-Made Cabinetry, Built-in Display Shelves, Walk-in Shower & Gorgeous Soaking Tub. Spectacular Screened-In Custom Heated Pool & Spa with extended Covered Porch, Hand-Picked Stone Decking, Cascading Waterfalls, Remote-Controlled Water Fountains, Lights and Pool Misters. Outdoor Fire Pit & Manicured Landscape creates a Tranquil Tropical Oasis Setting. New Roof, HVAC & Appliances. Master-Planned Community with plenty of Amenities, Grade A Schools; close to Shopping, Dining & Entertainment! Minutes away from main roads. Perfectly Suited for the Discerning Buyer. Exceptional Opportunity!
- MLS® #O5813027
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,929
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Private, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market17
- AreaOrlando/Hunters Creek/Southchase
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32837
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHunter's Creek Elem
- MiddleHunter's Creek Middle
- HighFreedom High School
- Listing OfficeElite Realty Enterprises Llc
Listing information courtesy of Elite Realty Enterprises Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 17th, 2019 at 12:15pm EDT.