Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
345 Bush Hill Ct, Lake Mary
Lake Mary custom home with over 2600 square feet to include 4 bedrooms, 2 ½ baths, formal living and dining rooms, kitchen, family room w/fireplace, master bedroom downstairs with 3 bedrooms up, custom designed pool and 2 car side entry garage. Amenities include: granite counters, screened pool and patio, appliances, cathedral ceilings, natural wood finishes, dinette, interior laundry room and over-sized garage. Very private cul de sac location with beautiful oak trees and mature landscaping. Located in the Lake Mary Schools district, convenient to shopping, the Sunrail commuter train, restaurants, 10 minutes to the Lake Mary/Heathrow corporate corridor, 40 minutes to the East coast beaches or Orlando International Airport and numerous golf courses are nearby. This one is priced to SELL!!! This property may be under audio/visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5812378
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,629
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Level, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market16
- Address345 Bush Hill Ct
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionLake Bingham Woods West
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLake Mary Elementary
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.