Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14202 Nell Dr, Orlando
Exceptional 3 Bedrooms 2 Bath Home Features a Large Master Suite with Sitting Area. Great Room Plan with Wood Pergo Flooring, Convenient serving buffet with lots of cabinet space between the kitchen and dining room perfect for holiday gatherings. Volume Ceilings, Lots of Windows & Oversized, 2 Car drive through Garage. Other features include all appliances, modern kitchen with double ovens & Jenn Aire grill, center cooking island, tile floors in kitchen and baths, large walk-in pantry, large walk-in closets, detached workshop, zoned air conditioners, Oak Staircase, & Jacuzzi tub. Drive-by this beauty and note the oversized lot with Beautiful Oaks/landscaping, trellis' with flowering vines & Covered Front Porch to watch the wildlife. Ideal Location and Charming Neighborhood. Lake Access 1 block away to the 3,000 Acre Lake Mary Jane Chain to Boat/SUP/Fish and neighborhood park, dock to watch the sunset and holiday activities. Optional HOA is for community area only and is $135/yr. Convenient to A-Rated Schools, YMCA, Shopping, Airport and major roads in Lake Nona Area!
- MLS® #O5811790
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,980
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Listing OfficeVeteran Real Estate Inc
- Address14202 Nell Dr
- AreaOrlando/Moss Park/Lake Mary Jane
- SubdivisionIsle Of Pines Fifth Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32832
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market7
Listing information courtesy of Veteran Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.