Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Amberwood Dr, Longwood
Gorgeous Home in Sought After Sweetwater Club, Seminole County’s Premier 24 Hour Guard Gated Community! Absolutely Beautiful 5 Bedroom, 3 Full Baths, 3758 sq ft plus a 72X14 ft Serene Relaxing Screened Lanai and Sparkling Pool and Spa! Picturesque manicured Lawns and Gardens on just over One Acre. Elegance and Comfort Combine to create this Lovely Split Bedroom Plan with Generous Casual and Formal Entertaining Spaces and Stunning Light Filled Views that bring the Outside In! Entertainers Kitchen features island, all appliances included, hardwood floors, light cabinetry and marble tile countertops. Kitchen has Eat in Nook and Desk. Opens to spacious Family Room with fireplace and built in bookshelves. Festive Full Bar Space with sink, ice maker and storage closet. The south wing of the house has a large guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom. There is a stunning Pool Bedroom that shares a Full Pool Bathroom with the 3rd Bedroom. Large Laundry Room and Full 3 Car Side Entry Garage. Their is a beautiful Dining Room off Entry. Formal Living Room space opens with Sliding Doors to the Screened Lanai. 5th Bedroom doubles Office. Master Bedroom Suite features Pool Lanai Views Double Closets, spacious Master Bath has double vanities, soaking tub and glass enclosure shower. Light, Bright Space with Private Fenced Garden Area. Architectural Shingle 30 Year Roof. Beautiful Nature Neighborhood with Lake Brantley Access, Highly Rated Lake Brantley Schools! This property may be under audio/visual surveillance.
- MLS® #O5811664
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,758
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesTennis Courts
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewPool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market69
- Address102 Amberwood Dr
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionSweetwater Club Unit 2
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Fan, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySabal Point Elementary
- MiddleRock Lake Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:45am EST.