Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4432 Twinview Ln, Orlando
Incredible, one story, Executive Custom Home in the highly coveted Baldwin Park neighborhood. Above your massive three car garage with Tesla wall connector is a garage apartment with one bedroom & can used for guest space or additional rental income. Upon entry you are greeted by high ceilings, beautiful wood floors and a custom formal study. The bedroom up front functions as a private guest or in-law suite. The massive great room flows into the Gourmet Kitchen with quartz counters, light cabinets & a huge island that is perfect for entertaining friends and family. Just off the kitchen is another eat-in area and built in shelving with a desk. Eight foot doors throughout the entire home. This ultra smart home features tankless water heater, solar panels and Crestron Audio-Video whole house system. This voice activated system controls, audio, lighting, temperature (Nest) and security. Security features include exterior cameras, lighting and keypad door locks. Most rooms have ceiling speakers for audio. Living room features high-end JL Audio surround sound equipment and a fireplace. Outside you have a big back yard ready for a pool, fenced, screened porch and mature landscaping. Solar panels for hot water & savings on electric bill! Home was built with EFL Gold rated methods inluding Double Pane/Low E vinyl windows, SEER 14 A/C system and R-38 insulation. Water softener included as well. Live in the first village of Baldwin Park, near New Broad Street, Enders Park and the Village Center!
- MLS® #O5811571
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,091
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAlley Access, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market15
- Address4432 Twinview Ln
- SubdivisionBaldwin Park Ut 01 50 121
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32814
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBaldwin Park Elementary
- MiddleGlenridge Middle
- HighWinter Park High
- Listing OfficeBaldwin Park Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Baldwin Park Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 5:00am EDT.