Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2165 Bent Oak Dr, Apopka
You won't believe what you get for the price with this fantastic Bent Oak home. Sitting on nearly 1/2 acre lot with mature trees this home has an enormous back yard and features a split plan. With a roof only 2 years old, an AC only 1 year old, and freshly painted inside you have no large maintenance worries. The home features an open concept with a spacious family room with cathedral ceilings connected to the kitchen with eat-in area. Off the family room are french doors that lead to an enormous Florida room with brand new carpet that can also be accessed from the master bedroom. The Florida room leads to the back yard that borders a conservation area. The master suite features a large bedroom with walk in closet and a bathroom with dual sinks. On the other side of the home are the other 3 bedrooms and the other bath. By the entry is a large open area that can be used as Living Room/Dining room or as a great room. Call today to schedule an appointment to see it.
- MLS® #O5811462
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,451
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market36
- Address2165 Bent Oak Dr
- SubdivisionBent Oak Ph 01
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeInfinity Real Estate Group
Listing information courtesy of Infinity Real Estate Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.