Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
361 Kapok Ct, Longwood
Your search is over! Priced to sell under recent appraisal! Set on a quiet cul-de-sac, this 5 bedroom, 4 1/2 bath and in law suite features a breathtaking resort style salt/chlorine water pool with stone accents, waterfall, spa, fire pit and remote controlled color light adjustments in a very private backyard. Entertain in Style in the Formal Living and Dining rooms with extensive crown molding. The Family room features French doors leading to the lanai, a majestic fireplace, transom windows and lighting accents with a cathedral ceiling. Serve great meals with ease from the spacious Gourmet Island Kitchen with breakfast bar, solid wood custom cabinetry, stainless appliances, glass tile back splashes, crown molding, transom windows and a spacious pantry. The downstairs Master Suite features crown molding, plantation shutters, designer carpeting and two walk in closets. The spacious in-law suite boasts 400 Sq. Ft. of living space with it's own private entrance, walk in closet, a stdy den and an ensuite bathroom. There are four bedrooms & two bathrooms upstairs. Four energy efficient multi speed AC units have been added to this home. opportunity knocks with a prime Longwood location convenient to shopping and restaurants!
- MLS® #O5810894
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, NaturalGas Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Pool View, Tennis Court View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market218
- Address361 Kapok Ct
- AreaLongwood/Wekiva Springs
- SubdivisionPecan Cove
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32779
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWekiva Elementary
- MiddleTeague Middle
- HighLake Brantley High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Central Realty
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Central Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:59am EST.