Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
608 Prairie Ln, Altamonte Springs
Awesome 4 bedroom 2 bath POOL home in Beautiful Altamonte Springs, Florida. This stunning home offers a pavered driveway and front porch, freshly painted exterior, new roof, newer a/c system, and upgraded electric panel. The home has Berber carpet and ceramic tile throughout. The screen enclosed patio over looks the tranquil backyard oasis with gorgeous swimming pool, white vinyl fence, and mature fruit trees that actually produce bananas, limes, and avacados. The kitchen opens to a family room with large bay windows and a window seat. I'ts the perfect house for entertaining as it also offers a separate formal living and dining room. You can buy this home with confidence as the seller is offering a one year home warranty. Just 50 minutes from the World's Most Famous Beach and 45 Minutes from The Mouse (Walt Disney World).
- MLS® #O5810637
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,871
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Tennis Courts, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Listing OfficeBhhs Florida Realty
- Address608 Prairie Ln
- AreaAltamonte Springs West/Forest City
- SubdivisionSpring Oaks Unit 4
- CityAltamonte Springs
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32714
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market47
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 7:00pm EST.