Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1110 Pine Oaks Ct, Apopka
Conveniently located to everything, in a great school district and priced to sell ~ don't wait to see this home because it will not last long. Home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac and offers a generously sized lot with private fenced backyard. Once inside home boasts a split floor plan with lots of family space to enjoy. Large family room sits right off of the dining room and features a wood-burning fireplace. The kitchen offers a cozy breakfast area and overlooks the oversized backyard. You can enjoy your morning coffee and a view from indoors or out - on the large screened patio. Patio is tiled for easy maintenance and set up as an entertainer's dream. There is even a pass through bar to the breakfast nook. The master bedroom is a generous size, has separate vanity area, walk in closet, and has a private garden area. There is an inside laundry room that offers a storage closet and laundry tub. Garage offers room to park two cars! Air conditioner was replaced in March of 2019.
- MLS® #O5810444
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,887
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market52
- Address1110 Pine Oaks Ct
- SubdivisionPine Oaks
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Marble, Slate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryClay Springs Elem
- MiddlePiedmont Lakes Middle
- HighWekiva High
- Listing OfficeTolaris Realty Group Llc
Listing information courtesy of Tolaris Realty Group Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 11:59pm EST.