Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1025 Palma Verde Pl, Apopka
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Everything you need to live & play! Don’t miss out on this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhome in the desirable GATED COMMUNITY of BELMONT RESERVE. An OPEN FLOOR PLAN welcomes you into this home with easy care TILE FLOORS, HIGH CEILINGS, and abundant NATURAL LIGHT. The spacious kitchen is perfect for entertaining offering quality appliances, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, TILE BACKSPLASH, a BREAKFAST BAR, and plenty of cabinets. Walking up the stairs you will find a LOFT SPACE perfect for a secondary living area, office, game room, or anything your heart desires. Relax in the OVERSIZED MASTER SUITE with TRAY CEILINGS plus a MASTER BATH boasting DUAL SINKS, GARDEN TUB, and a separate shower. Gather with guests and family in the OPEN LANAI. Belmont Reserve is a serene community offering a community pool, clubhouse, and fitness center. **LAWN, ROOF, & EXTERIOR MAINTENANCE included in your HOA.** Zoned for TOP RATED SCHOOLS! Nearby Kelly Park, golf courses, Winter Garden Village, hopping & dining options, the Florida Hospital Apopka, and much more. This spacious home is just minutes from the Northwest Recreation Complex, featuring over 180 acres of land including soccer fields, tennis courts, lacrosse fields, football fields, baseball fields, basketball courts, volleyball courts, playgrounds, and a 9-mile walking trail around a lake. Easy access to Orlando using SR 429, I-4, and the Florida Turnpike. This is the perfect townhome for first time home buyers, investors or anyone looking for a stress free lifestyle!
- MLS® #O5809991
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2015
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Address1025 Palma Verde Pl
- SubdivisionBelmont Reserve
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32712
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryApopka Elem
- MiddleWolf Lake Middle
- HighApopka High
- Listing OfficeWemert Group Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of Wemert Group Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.