Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
148 Southampton Dr, Kissimmee
Welcome home! You’ll be in the sought after golf community of Remington, right by the golf course. You’ll also be right by Lake Toho,offering a Lakefront Park with fishing. You’ll have quick access to Florida’s Turnpike, 192, 417, 17 92, and 441. You’ll be a short 30 minute drive away from the theme parks: Sea World, Disney World, Universal and Islands of Adventure, International Drive, Orlando International Airport, and endless shopping & dining is only 20 minutes away at The LOOP. This beautiful home boasts several upgrades, including a captivating sunroom with a vaulted glass ceiling totaling $55k. The gorgeous kitchen and bathrooms present brand new granite countertops, and the AC unit was updated one year ago. The exterior has also been given a makeover with elegant stone façade, newer solar panels totaling $20k that will save you money on bills, and recent updates to the roof. Inside you’ll be greeted by an inviting open floor plan with natural light. The kitchen presents vaulted ceilings, tile floors, pantry space, modern backsplash, a breakfast nook and coffee station with a pass through window and bar top seating. The great room has soaring ceilings and leads into the beautiful and sunny solarium, which provides the perfect place to relax or create a greenhouse with your own indoor garden. The spacious master suite has an open bathroom with dual vanities, a glass door shower, soaking tub and walk in closet. To see this three bedroom home for sale in Kissimmee, call today and schedule a tour!
- MLS® #O5809810
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Solar, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Advantage 2 Realty
- Address148 Southampton Dr
- SubdivisionRemington Prcl G Ph 02
- CountyOsceola County
- Zip Code34744
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market108
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Advantage 2 Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 7:30am EST.