Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
55 Wintergreen Way, Orlando
PRIVATE POOL - BEST VALUE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD! Come home to the quaint QUIET "Peppertree" community 15 Minutes from Downtown Orlando. This is a 4 Bedroom, 2 full bathroom corner lot. As you pull up you have ample space for 2-3 cars to park comfortably and an attached 2 car garage. Walking up to your front door you have two french doors that open up into your main living space where you are greeted with a stone fireplace. Into the kitchen is a large countertop for having coffee, meal prepping and watching your loved ones sit around by the fireplace, a window overlooking the pristine inground pool and fully fenced backyard. All the floors are ceramic tile and the walls freshly painted, very clean and bright with multiple windows bringing in natural light. All the bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans. The Back yard is great for hosting large family gatherings, pool parties, BBQ's and many more activities. The Roof is 2008, A/C is 2-3 Years Old, and the Master shower has been remodeled. The location of this home is close to tons of shopping, entertainment, restaurants, schools, airports and 25 Minutes to DISNEY, Universal Studios and all of the major theme parks. Come check out this home today!
- MLS® #O5809600
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,281
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Street Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market8
- Address55 Wintergreen Way
- AreaOrlando/Rio Pinar / Union Park
- SubdivisionPeppertree 4th Add
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32825
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryLittle River Elem
- MiddleUnion Park Middle
- HighColonial High
- Listing OfficeEra Grizzard Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Era Grizzard Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.