Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1816 Seton Hall Way, Lake Mary
THIS STUNNING HOME IN THE DESIRABLE LAKE MARY IS AVAILABLE NOW! Check out this beautiful four bedroom, two full bathrooms, one half bath, open floor plan home boasting tons of upgrades! The renovated kitchen features amazing granite countertops as well as all stainless steel kitchen appliances! ALL APPLIANCES WILL STAY! This spacious home is in great shape featuring a new roof (installed late 2017), a BRAND NEW refrigerator, fresh new interior paint, new carpets, and an A/C system (replaced in 2017). Master bathroom also features a newer tiled shower and granite countertops! Enjoy the outdoors with a private screened outdoor patio for your enjoyment! Want to go for a swim? Community pool and basketball court is a few seconds away directly across the street! With GRADE A schools, community pool, 4 bedrooms, tons of upgrades, a low HOA payment, minutes from shopping centers and restaurants, this home has it all!
- MLS® #O5809349
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,142
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Park, Pool, Deed Restricted, Playground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market4
- Address1816 Seton Hall Way
- AreaLake Mary / Heathrow
- SubdivisionHuntington Pointe Ph 2
- CityLake Mary
- CountySeminole County
- Zip Code32746
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Other, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleGreenwood Lakes Middle
- HighLake Mary High
- Listing OfficeRe/max Legacy
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Legacy.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 6:45am EDT.