Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2156 Heatheroak Dr, Apopka
Beautiful 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home in the highly desirable quiet community of Heatherwood in Wekiva Springs area, featuring mature landscaping with oak trees and large fenced yard. Home offers an inviting, bright and open floor plan with beautiful wood railing staircase that draws your eye through the main living spaces. Master bedroom conveniently located on the 1st floor along with dual sinks, walk-in shower and separate garden tub. Enjoy a bonus loft area overlooking a welcoming family room with stunning wood-burning fireplace and brick facade. Kitchen features granite countertops, stainless steel, closet pantry and cozy eat-in breakfast nook. Other upgrades include an attractive lighting package, ceiling fans, and French doors leading to a private screened & shaded lanai overlooking a spacious fenced yard with greenbelt view, great for family entertaining and relaxation. Home is conveniently located near shops, restaurants, schools, and Wekiva State Park. One year home warranty included. A must see!
- MLS® #O5809068
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,774
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential Re
- Address2156 Heatheroak Dr
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32703
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market11
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 6:59am EDT.