Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5771 Craindale Dr, Orlando
Discover Bay Park in the Heart of Dr. Phillips… an upscale Florida community with tree lined streets, and 78 Executive homes within a short distance to Restaruant Row and your local k-8 schools. This beautiful Pool home has been updated and upgraded with a long list of contemporary features including a custom kitchen, a spacious master bath, and a True Jack and Jill all with modern tile flowing throughout. Not a typical 4/3 built in the 90’s this home has a great room design and boasts almost 4000 sq/ft under roof. The Gourmet kitchen features a dual gas/electric range, stainless steel appliances, a wine fridge, a center island, granite counters and a breakfast nook. The outdoor play space includes an enclosed solar heated pool… a 40’ covered lanai, a separate open patio for sunning and a large fenced yard. The focal point of the backyard is a Sunshine Tree and a wonderful garden with a variety of flowering plants frequented often by birds and butterflies… Put this home on your short list, you will be glad you did…
- MLS® #O5809019
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,702
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesFire Hydrant, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Other, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market2
- Address5771 Craindale Dr
- AreaOrlando/Bay Hill/Sand Lake
- SubdivisionBay Park
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32819
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCentral Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalm Lake Elem
- MiddleSouthwest Middle
- HighDr. Phillips High
- Listing OfficeReal Living R E Solutions
Listing information courtesy of Real Living R E Solutions.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:30pm EDT.