Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3601 Forest St, Orlando
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own this beautiful home located on a lush corner lot in high sought after area near downtown, shopping, restaurants, entertainment and the elementary school nearby. This home has been family owned for years. Feel the warmth and light as you walk inside this home to enjoy the well maintained features including the following updates: REPLUB 2002, ROOF 2007, AC 2015, DOUBLE PANE WINDOWS 2009, GE ELECTRIC PANEL, Water Heater 2007. Enjoy the spaciousness that this home has to offer including a formal living room, dining room, family room and plenty of room in the kitchen to do as you like. Under all the floor coverings there is Terrazzo flooring. Step outside to enjoy the oversize screen patio and the beautiful landscaped corner lot. You will find plenty of storage space as this home includes a 2 car carport (could be converted to a garage), a shed (maybe you would like to use for a workshop or small office), and the utility/laundry room containing the washer/dryer, and deep freezer which will remain with the home. This is a must see home as this home has a lot to offer with plenty of potential. So bring your imagination and come make this your new home.
- MLS® #O5808884
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,584
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market12
- Address3601 Forest St
- AreaOrlando/Delaney Park/Crystal Lake
- SubdivisionPershing Manor
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code32806
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Terrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPershing Elem
- MiddleConway Middle
- HighBoone High
- Listing OfficeWeichert Realtors Hallmark Properties
Listing information courtesy of Weichert Realtors Hallmark Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:15am EDT.