Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11928 Camden Park Dr, Windermere
Meticulously Maintained and VERY UPGRADED by current original owners, this charming home features a flexible floor plan that can be used in many ways! Downstairs is a spacious Master Suite, as well as two secondary bedrooms and a full bath in its own wing, which is located right near to an oversized home office big enough to accommodate two desks, which could be convenient for those who work from home! Master Suite, study and the Great Room area in the center of the home are graced with beautiful wood floors, while the transition areas leading to the kitchen/family room enjoy ceramic tiles installed on a diagonal that add an elegance further enhanced by a custom tile inlay that greets you as you enter the Front Door. The great room where the living room/dining room are combined, can be arranged in any number of ways depending on your lifestyle. The UPGRADED KITCHEN is impressive! The coffee center has a sleek granite backsplash & countertops that create a very updated look accented by high quality glass cabinets above the serving area. The main “working” area of the kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, coordinating granite and an upgraded tumbled stone backsplash. An abundance of storage is evident at every turn! Upstairs is the 4th Bedroom/Bonus Room with Full Bath that is another great FLEX SPACE. Enjoy views of the enormous back yard from the private screened and covered patio which is accessible from the Master Suite & Family Room. OVERSIZED TWO CAR garage is a real PLUS!
- MLS® #O5808753
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,960
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market3
- Address11928 Camden Park Dr
- SubdivisionKeenes Pointe
- CountyOrange County
- Zip Code34786
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWindermere Elem
- MiddleBridgewater Middle
- HighWindermere High School
- Listing OfficeKeene's Pointe Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keene's Pointe Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 6:59am EDT.